Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by dshall View Post
    That is exactly what I am saying.

Here is the vid

http://youtu.be/XI9NGsj5fYE
    Scott, you're killing me. You are reminding me so much of myself when my brain gets stuck on an idea and nothing is going to get me to budge.

I'm watching your video and you don't realize it but when you go to 'favorites' and click on your Drop Box folder, that folder is ON YOUR HARD DRIVE!!! Favorites is on your hard drive! That's where the folders live on your hard drive, under Favorites and in the Drop Box folder - again, on your hard drive.

The files live on your hard drive AND on the cloud. your video makes everyone's case - not yours. Sorry bout that.

Here's a quick pick of my file manager, probably very much like yours? You can see the Drop Box folder and the Google Drive folder under Favorites. If this is how you're getting to your Drop Box files then you are getting them from your hard drive. you just moved them from your 'Plans' folder to your Drop Box folder - again - on your hard drive. It really is how these services work.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drop box.PNG 
Views:	345 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	61061
    The purpose of Government is to control the common resources, not the common man.

Larry Hawes
    Hawes Home Design
    Vista, CA
    Hawes Home Design

X5 and X6 Public Beta 3
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
    Motherboard EVGA Classified SR-2
    Processors (2) 6 core Xeon L5640
    Memory 24GB PNY DDR3 1600
    Video EVGA GTX 780
    Monitor 26" LG 1920 x 1200
    21" Viewsonic