Hybrid View

"The goal here is to provide a single sign on experience. That was not possible with Vbulletin."
    Dan, I don't like to use my login information from the digital locker to login to the forum. I don't understand the risk, that's why I'm not comfortable.
    Ash Shaker
    Architect
    Ash Tree Architecture
    Elkridge, MD, USA
    CA X5

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    "The goal here is to provide a single sign on experience. That was not possible with Vbulletin."
    Dan, I don't like to use my login information from the digital locker to login to the forum. I don't understand the risk, that's why I'm not comfortable.
    You are not logging into the forum you are logging into Chief Architect. Your password never get's transmitted to the forum. Only your email and handle. When you login we redirect the browser to the Chief login site then you get redirected back with credentials. Then the forum server contacts the login server in a process that occurs on a private network to get your user information. It's the safest cutting edge technology available.

If you don't want to use the digital locker login, create a new one with a different email.
    Dan Park,
    Special Projects Director,
    Chief Architect

Thanks Dan, that makes it clear enough.
    Ash Shaker
    Architect
    Ash Tree Architecture
    Elkridge, MD, USA
    CA X5