Hybrid View

Nope, it won't work. Was going to post a link to a thread demonstrating it, but there are several...you can do a search if interested in more info. But you basically got it right...software installs fine, but hardware lock won't work no matter what drivers you find.

Only other thought is if you haven't upgraded the software you can see if Chief will change it to a password version, which will work. But they may not since it is old and not supported, or there will be a support fee involved? total guess on Chief's support though.

Good luck.

Ben Palmer
    arizona custom home design
    www.palmerhomedesign.com

follow us on facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Palmer View Post
    Nope, it won't work. Was going to post a link to a thread demonstrating it, but there are several...you can do a search if interested in more info. But you basically got it right...software installs fine, but hardware lock won't work no matter what drivers you find.

Only other thought is if you haven't upgraded the software you can see if Chief will change it to a password version, which will work. But they may not since it is old and not supported, or there will be a support fee involved? total guess on Chief's support though.

Good luck.
    Thanks Ben. Kind of what I figured. I'll contact support but I'm betting it will cost.

Paul