Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Pat1217 View Post
    Either in SU or Thea, when you click on an object it only hides that object.
    And how do you get it back? I am sure there is way..... would you switch layer sets so you could find it again..... I use anno sets alot and when I put something in plan I put it on a specific layer and depending on the layer set it is either visible or not visible. I do not mean to be argumentative, I am just trying to figure out how others use this.... suppose if you clicked on an object you could hide that layer, would that accomplish the same thing or is it always object specific?
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall

Quote Originally Posted by dshall View Post
    And how do you get it back? I am sure there is way..... would you switch layer sets so you could find it again..... I use anno sets alot and when I put something in plan I put it on a specific layer and depending on the layer set it is either visible or not visible. I do not mean to be argumentative, I am just trying to figure out how others use this.... suppose if you clicked on an object you could hide that layer, would that accomplish the same thing or is it always object specific?
    There's usually a dropdown menu where it would say "unhide" or "show" and you have a choice of unhiding or 'showing' all you hid or the just the last object you hid.
    x4
    SNEAK PEAK-service will be available soon. http://www.3d-diva.com/page1_360panorama.html

FREE TEXTURES available and rendering information at: www.3D-Diva.com

Fort Worth Texas