Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by dshall View Post
    Which problem have I found?
    Aren't you complaining about speed?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Carrick View Post
    Aren't you complaining about speed?
    Yes, I also complain about my poor golf game, but I an not sure that lack of speed and my bad golf game is due to the SAM, but if you tell me if I abandon the SAM my golf game will Improve I will certainly give it a try.
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall

Scott,

You may be able to run Chief faster on a Cray, but it still won't be able to do corner windows or ridge caps!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Chief Bug Fix Department

Rod
    Chief Ver X1

(Smilies collection from the brilliant creative members of Deviantart and Freethought)

marty is offline Registered User Promoted
    I always look for a previous plan closest in style and size to a new job and modify that. I think there is a real problem of unwanted rubbish building up in the background which is why the "purge symbols" command needs to be expanded to inclued all unused or deleted objects.

I started using CAD about 20 years ago with Generic CAD and that had a "Compress File" command which did exactly that. Every other CAD program I have looked at has a similar command.
    Gordon Martinsen
    Auckland
    New Zealand
    W7 64 bit X5
    i7 2600k 3.7Ghz
    8 GB RAM
    180Gb SSD
    Nvidia GTX 560 1 Gb

Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post
    I always look for a previous plan closest in style and size to a new job and modify that. I think there is a real problem of unwanted rubbish building up in the background which is why the "purge symbols" command needs to be expanded to inclued all unused or deleted objects.

I started using CAD about 20 years ago with Generic CAD and that had a "Compress File" command which did exactly that. Every other CAD program I have looked at has a similar command.
    I think this is how Chieftains like it Marty. Do you remember the old Harbourview template in X1 videos. They may still exist in later versions.
    Grant Bedford
    X1
    Dell Inspiron 1720
    Windows Vista Business
    Intel core 2 duo CPU T7250@2.0 GHz
    4.0 GB memory
    Nvidia 8600GT