Hybrid View

I wanted to wait to comment on this until I was sure I agreed with the lag. Yes, working on a fairly large project and definitely a lag when editing roofs and creating ceiling planes. Auto framing is off and there is a lag time between creating the ceiling planes. I think I will send in my plan so CA can review it to see if they can possibly speed this up in the future.
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall

Quote Originally Posted by dshall View Post
    I wanted to wait to comment on this until I was sure I agreed with the lag. Yes, working on a fairly large project and definitely a lag when editing roofs and creating ceiling planes. Auto framing is off and there is a lag time between creating the ceiling planes. I think I will send in my plan so CA can review it to see if they can possibly speed this up in the future.
    I sent 2 plans in that were slow in roof edits and this is the response I received:

"We are not observing any noticeable slowness with regards to modifying the roofs in either of these two files, in either the 2D floor plan view, or in a 3D camera view. Is there a specific tool or modification you are making when seems particularly slow?"

Lovely...... I asked them what system they were using, have not heard back yet :-/
    X, X3, X5 and X6
    SSA membership since 2011
    Hebrews 3:4
    stevecoxinc.net
    Pinterest
    Houzz

Apple 27" iMac
    3.5GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo boost up to 3.9 GHz)
    32 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX780M 4GB GDDR5
    512GB Flash Drive