Threaded View

20/20 will give you the most direct tie in, including ordering and pricing. But, it's directed at the cabinets, not the whole kitchen. In our businesses' project accounting we often forget to include the cost of acquiring each client. If you can take the time and referral value that went into that and meet more of that client's needs, you've made the most of the value of that sale.

Chief has excellent manufacturer catalogs. You can put pricing in via the materials list. And, you can do a better job of showing the entire kitchen and beyond. So, if you're design-build you can use it to design and sell beyond just the cabinets. Maybe the best design for that kitchen means changing walls, doors & windows, changes to the rooms woodwork and materials, expanding it with a sun room addition... If you use software that considers it's role "done" when the cabinets are done, you could be leaving sales on the table.

So - if you're just selling cabinets, you probably can't beat 20/20. If you're selling the whole kitchen and have the capability to go beyond (like other renovation/addition work for that same client), Chief will let you maximize your sales to each client.
    Wendy Lee Welton
    Lic: NH, ME, NY, MA, NCARB

603-431-9559

www.artformarchitecture.com
    www.artformhomeplans.com

I wrote code in 1984 to make my Sinclair 100 - so I used to be a programmer! So I can say with authority how easy it is to program Chief features! ;-)