Thread: New ChiefTalk

Threaded View

Dan:

I sure hope you fix whatever you changed with the new forum so that I can access it. I have tried everything I can think of and everything you suggested and I still can't access the site. My security is set at recommended levels and has worked fine for all I do wrt the Internet. I know it is likely something on my machine ... nevertheless, the new forum is the only Internet site that I have been unable to access in recent times. What is different about it vs. the existing Chief Talk site? I know others using FF are having no problems so I tried IE ... even put in the exceptions ... still no go. At this point, the change is not a good thing for me. Do I need to call TS and have someone what me through a bunch of steps or procedures to troubleshoot the settings, etc. on my computer?
    Curt Johnson

X5

Puget Systems Custom Computer, Win 7 Pro 64-bit SP1, 3.3Ghz Intel Core i5 2500K Quad, 8 GB Kingston DDR3-1333 Ram, Intel X25-M 80 GB SSD App Drive, WD 500 GB Caviar Blue SATA 6 Gb/s Data Drive, EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB VC, Antec 650W PS, Asus p8P67 Pro REV 3.0 Motherboard