Hybrid View

Joe,

It seems to persist more than a few minutes, though I haven't tested it extensively for this particular issue. Regardless, it is very disruptive to flow of work, so I think pausing and just letting it update while I am doing other things will work better for me. Still, good to know it is a common behavior.

Larry,

It's simply a matter of opening and closing different files and then finding you can't open one you just had open a few minutes earlier, and even having layout not be able to load the plan file.

Bryce Engstrom: Architect, LEED AP
    www.engstromarchitecture.com
    Chief X6 Beta
    Sketchup Pro 6, Free 8, Thea Render, Lumion
    Chief to Kerkythea & Thea Render Converter

Quote Originally Posted by sutcac View Post
    Joe,

It seems to persist more than a few minutes, though I haven't tested it extensively for this particular issue. Regardless, it is very disruptive to flow of work, so I think pausing and just letting it update while I am doing other things will work better for me. Still, good to know it is a common behavior.

Larry,

It's simply a matter of opening and closing different files and then finding you can't open one you just had open a few minutes earlier, and even having layout not be able to load the plan file.
    Have you checked for any Google Drive settings that might allow a longer wait time before it starts uploading the changed file?
    Regards, Frederick C. Wilt (Began with v9, now using X6 aka v16)