Molding breaks at doors

I have gaps in my base moldings at each door. I did a search and could not find a solution. Can someone tell me (step by step) how to make them go away? I have tried a bunch of things but none have brought joy to my life.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You might try selecting the Room and use the Tool "Make Room Mldg Polyline". You can enter your type base there and edit if necessary.
    Cliff
    X6

Vista Home Premium SP-2
    Gateway FX6800-01e
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
    7.00 GB RAM DDR 3........64-bit OS
    NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250/PCIe/SSE2 1024 MB Memory

I made a polyline molding of the room but now the molding goes over the door openings. If I break the line I go not get a gap in the molding line. How do I get an actual gap in the line?

Not really for sure why your mldg is not breaking for the doors, but you should be able to select the mldg and place breaks on both sides of the door. Open the broken section and remove mldg on selected edge, then adjust to the trim of your door. (you may can dble click the break tool and remove that section entirely, but it may remove the mldg on some of the other selected edges). Might also start from the beginning, remove the polyline mldg and open the Room dbx and enter the height of your base. The height in the Room dbx is removed once you place a Room Mldg Polyline. Starting over sometimes helps.
    Cliff
    X6

Vista Home Premium SP-2
    Gateway FX6800-01e
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
    7.00 GB RAM DDR 3........64-bit OS
    NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250/PCIe/SSE2 1024 MB Memory

When I use the break tool I get more "sections" and not gaps. When I try to delete a section the whole polyline goes away. Nothing remains. I have deleted it and started over several times. What I have is a p-line that goes around the room and nothing I do will put a gap in it. P-line break does not remove sections. How do I get a section deleted without the whole thing going away.

The attached file shows how each p-line break just breaks the section in question into smaller and smaller parts. I need to make the parts go away.
    Attached Images Attached Images

you have added breaks for sure...just drag the extra ones to the edge of the door or the one next to it to eliminate the extra breaks...then select the section the door is in, open the dbx, and turn of the molding for that section

or just delete it...if the door goes to the floor, is there before you make the room pline molding, the breaks should be automatic...and the section with the door should also be turned off automatically