Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "dumped"?

Whenever I find myself thinking like that I remind myself that there are plenty of architects and designers that would love to have that problem.

P.S. After my Chieftalk break and some errands, I'll be pedal to the metal today as well.

Dumper,
    W

Jason, I'm impressed! At last year's User Group meeting you felt you barely merited being called a designer. Great job.

My only criticism is that you have a thing for someone in South Dakata when you are, I presume, staying in Washington?
    Last edited by alobartn; 11-05-2005 at 09:08 AM.
    Adam Gibson, CKD, CBD
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Chief X6

Hey I'll throw two cents as a window guy...I'd stick with the craftsman style grilles you show on the porch window everywhere and make that center unit of the bay larger and fixed. Max out those the width of those bay windows and consider doing a decorative capital on at least the 2nd floor units. Don't see too many Victorians with white as one of the multiple color schemes. Seems like they're all white or no white at all.
    Don Van Gorp
    Minnesota

My only criticism is that you have a thing for someone in South Dakata when you are, I presume, staying in Washington?
    My house is 100% equity and my business can be moved.
    Oh, yeah, at least so far, she's that good.
    Jason McQueen

mcqueenj1977 @yahoo.com --- PO Box 248, Bovey MN 55709
    CA X1 -&- Artlantis Studio

Yowee!
    Adam Gibson, CKD, CBD
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Chief X6

LOL

So if McQueen Design Northwest becomes McQueen Design Midwest or McQueen Design U.S. in the future you'll know what happened.
    Jason McQueen

Jason-

Just want you to know I'll be praying for you in all this.
    Steve Miller
    Builder's Plan Service
    X1 Full

Thank you. Me too. I need all the help I can get!
    Jason McQueen

I'm adding my faith to your prayers, guys.

Jason, you deserve the best. I've learned much about CA just from reading your posts over the past 11 months. You've been so generous in helping others - now it's your turn!!!
    John

John Jones Architect llc
    Westport, CT

(203) 227-9817 jjallc@optonline.net www.johnjonesaia.com
    X5 latest; Samsung series 7 Chronos touch, Quad Core, 8Gig Ram, AMD Radeon 8770m 1G, yada yada yada
    Blessed with 5 adorable children - Psalm 127!

Thank you!
    Jason McQueen

Any tips for meeting single ladies for the single guys
    Most important,dose she have paid health and dental?
    Good luck
    Allen Colburn

1. Surrender your life to Jesus and pray for a miracle.
    2. She only has AFLAC. She teaches grades 1 & 2 in a very small Christian school and doesn't make a lot of money, not even enough to live on. Her second job is at a gas station. That's not the most important thing, though!
    Jason McQueen

Jason: Nice Victorian design. You're right, it does need some sort of Victorian fretwork, corbels, bracket, etc. The only ones I've seen are those offered as third party symbols purchased thru Chief 'Content Resources'. I own a Victorian (actually an 1870 farm house I gutted and redid as a 'modest' Victorian). I made all of the exterior trim myself but kept it really simple. No fancy intricate fretwork at all. Simple brackets, staggered fascia and cove molding and spindles I cut on my band saw on the porch. I must have done something right. The house appeared in This Old House magiazine two summers ago. The right color combination and some accent brackets and simple trim would be all your design would need to complete it. The spindles, brackets and cove I think you can get from the library.

Years ago my wish was that when I got to heaven, the Lord would have an old house there I could work on throughout eternity. Well, I have one now and it seems like eternity that I've been working on it. I now look forward to the Mansion He's got waitng for me. DH

Jason,I tend to agree with Christina and like the 1st color scheme better, inital style looks good and you have plenty of expertise being shared on the subject, I also pray Gods perfect will is done in both of your lives. Sounds like maybe a new door may have opened in your life! Let the Holy Spirit guide you!
    Randy
    V10.06a