Is it just me? Material Problems....

Ok, I am familiar with how materials work in Chief. This never happened to me in 9.5, but for some reason it always happens in 10.5

The sunroom on this house is to have a white facia. The rest of the house is to be all brown.

So, on the three sunroom roof planes, I open up the DBX and change the materials to bone white. All the other roof planes are brown.

This is not reflected in the 3d view. So, I try using the eyedropper and spraycan....but every facia on the structure turns white. Again, I try to change the house's facia back to brown and the sunroom turns brown.....and on and on it goes.

When I check the roof plane DBX everything looks as it should. Sunroom is white, house is brown.

I called Chief about this and sent the plan to one of the tech's, he said he could do it. But I cannot.

I am using 10.5, please help!!!!!!!

Little problem that makes a HUGE difference.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pic 2

Here is the brown....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry I had to bump this. I really need to figure this out. It may be a bug in my system, because the guy at Chief Support could do it. But it will not work on my computer.....????

Anyone else encounter this?

Thanks for any help offered.