Materials change after copied from other file

This is for ver 10.04.

I copied a window from one file to another. After copying, the default materials stayed the same, but the materials I had created changed oddly. I.e. my "WinTrim" material suddenly had become "Roof" and I now had shingled window trim... not quite what the client wants... Anyone else noticed anything like this? I thought in the past, when I copied an item from one plan into another, if the material didn't exist in the new plan, it would come over from the old plan. In this case, it seems to just grab some other material to replace it.

Christina

I've had the same problem when blocking together groups of cabinets. When I place that block into a new plan the materials are all goofed up...it makes for some interesting looking cabinets!

This happens even when saving the block and then using it in a plan using the same version of Chief (10.04)

Jay

I've had the same problem. Don't know why I didn't report it.

On another note, I also have problems with electrical switches in elevation. The "select" handles are not centered on the switches anymore. Makes it difficult to drag them. Anyone else with this one?

Christina: How's Rich?
    Adam Gibson, CKD, CBD
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Chief X6