printing services

Does anyone use Kinko's as their plott/printing service? If so, how have you set up your layout sheets for CA7(plot driver used, format, etc.)

You can leave your email or phone number & I will be glad to call to discuss.

My plot service is becoming unreliable and with a very long turn time. Need an alternative.

------------------
    mike

Have you tried contacting an individual to do your plotting? Many people, including myself, have plotters which could produce your output and mail the plans to you in a couple of days.
    Just a thought.

What John says is true. If you will check the "Services" section of this forum you will find several Members that offer plotting service. I have seen some Posts at Chief-Users@Yahoo of some users that use .pdf (Adobe Acrobat) format to plot at Kinkos. I have not had to do this but I do know it is done. Post your questin there and you may receive an answer there quicker.

------------------
    David J. Potter
    Chief Architect™Consultant, Beta Tester, Designer
    1801 Wells Branch Parkway #2013
    Austin, Texas 78728
    dpotter1@austin.rr.com
    512-251-3982
    305-425-5794 FAX http://members.spree.com/djpotter

I currently use Kinko's for my plots. My e-mail address is esklein@usmo.com. My phone is (573) 317-1297.

Ed

Ed, how do you get your files to Kinko's? Via laptop or email, and if so, in what format?
    Thanks
    Ullrich Moser