Outdoor lighting

I need lights to put on top of Brick stantions at a driveway entrance. Is there a website or some other place I can download lights from....I can't find anything within CA that suits my needs. Unless I'm just missing them.
    Thanks,
    Doug

Yes

But more information needed do you have an image, or a better discription of what you need
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.

OUTDOOR LIGHTING

The type lights I'm looking for are to be used outdoors on top of brick pillars (typ) that you would see located at a driveway entrance. Similat to an outdoor lamp post with out the post.
    Hope this helps.

Doug

You could chop the bottem off a lamppost just use the delete surface tool to remove everything you dont want. be very thorough, then export the file as a DWG/dxf, and re-import as a symbol, the deleted parts will not be seen. then re apply the textures, you must decide if you will import as a (working)light or a normal symbol.
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.

Light post

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
    Doug