V10.02 Manual roof crash

Well, it should be fixed but I can still crash it! I had to reduce the footprint of a building with a complex mansard roof and roof openings which had to be rearranged. The result of my efforts was:

a) The roof planes layer locked itself.
    b) The roof openings that where moved and for a time were outside the roof area turned into roof planes.
    c) The file gives an "inside out polyline" warning on startup which I expect is something to do with my roof openings turned roof planes.

"a" took a while to figure out as it seemed as the the plan was actually corrupt. Im so happy to have archives. It seemed like **** had frozen over when these had the same problem - it has to be a setting issue at that point!

V10.02 does seem more stable though having said this. Ive only reported three bugs today!

As long as the new releases keep coming, it will work out OK!

I won't be installing till I hear from you guys that it is ok, I am way to busy to mess with it, so keep on finding those bugs and telling art about them, I hope my 90 days doesn't run out before I even install it??

Next year, release the new version on thanksgiving, so after dinner I can load it and play with it at least, a spring release does not make sense to me???I will buy it no matter what but an end of the year expense makes more sense than a beginning of the year to me