Auto Dormer tool

Sorry Dermot and crew, I realize you fellas are working your keasters off trying to debug the v10, but I have another small one to report......................

when using auto dormer I noticed that if I change the interior wall covering in the room with the dormer, the small openings that are usually present in a manually generated dormer, manifest themselves in the color and texture of the newly assigned interior wall covering. I thought I would try to go to the attic and fix it the usual way, but there are no attic walls to extend. And the roof plane of the auto dormer can not be edited. So you have to leave the default room interior wall covering . It would be nice to be able to alter the room colors with an auto dormer room. thanks

Rob
    Robert Brown
    RJB Designs LLC
    Design/Build/Cabinetry
    Northport, Michigan, USA
    rjbpilot@wildblue.net
    www.rjbdesigns.net
    X4 /Desktop:Win XPHome NVIDIA Quadro FX 370
    Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 @ 2.4GHz 3.0GB
    Laptop: Toshiba Qosmio Core I7 1.73GHz 6GB

auto dormer and curved roof

Ok, I just purchased the upgrade to 9.5 a month ago to play around with (was on v5 when I last used Chief). So, now I hear there are all these fun toys in 10. Do they make dormers/roofs easy enough to make it worth it.

We fixed several problems with the auto dormer tools in 10.02 as well as the roof editing crash.
    Doug Park
    Principal Software Architect
    Chief Architect, Inc.

I didn't realize I could try the upgrade before buying! What a great marketing tool. I will do it!