Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You can do this using multiple cabinets.

If you make an angled front cabinet, and set the depth for one side to be 0 or 1 inch, this cabinet can be placed up againste a normal cabinet. 0" looks better in plan view but the cabinet may not work as good for inset doors. 1" will make inset doors look better.

I have attached an image to demonstrate. There are 3 cabinets here. One normal and two angled on the ends.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dermot Dempsey
    Principal Software Engineer
    Chief Architect, Inc.
    http://www.ChiefArchitect.com
    http://www.HomeDesignerSoftware.com

Doug is offline Registered User Promoted
    A solution for angling the sides/back:

When you're editing your cabinet, first choose "Angled Front" from the "General" tab (be sure to enter appropriate "Depth/Bow Depth" values). Then go to the "Front" tab and select the "Doors on Back" option. Rotate the cabinet as needed.

That's it. Your angled cabinet will then have doors on the front and back but, depending on your design, you may be able to hide the doors that aren't needed.

You may need to play with the "Depth/Bow Depth" values, as well as cabinet rotation, to get your doors on the correct side.

You may also need to make your walls overlap the cabinet.

Hopefully this hack will work for you until there is an "Angled Back" option available.

Sample image using above technique
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Doug,
    I'll try this out. As of now i solved it, by "cheating" and did as Louis, used a 1" cabinetfront with door only, and it worked.
    Luckily the customer can not see that it is cheating, only the ones producing the cabinet have to deal with it

Morgan; were you able to get a toe-kick with just a 1" deep cabinet?