Threaded View

ART,

As Larez mentions, I've seen requests before for a bug list. I've seen bug lists developed and posted by the producers of most of the other dozen or so CAD programs I've used.

Software is a custom product that will have bugs. We know this. When we ask for a bug list, we are asking for a valuable tool, so we can all make informed decisions about which projects to begin in 10 and which ones to keep in 9.54. With the current drum beat about crashes, you are essentially having everyone be a Beta Tester, whether they agreed to be one or not.

I agreed to be a Beta Tester and was aware of the risks. That was before I paid real money and switched my assistant and my interactive design work as well. I want to use 10, because it has some real speed tools - but am having to add time, for free, to the work I do in front of clients. It screws up my schedule, as I usually have another appointment afterwards - not to mention the fact that I'm not supposed to be free. If I knew what the known issues were, I could make a case by case decision about whether to use 9.54 or 10.

What exactly is the stumbling block to posting a bug list here in this forum?

Wendy