Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I suggest placing a light source with the appropriate specifications, including correct height. If that works, screw the pucks. Do you actually need to see the fixtures?
    Adam Gibson, CKD, CBD
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Chief X6

Adam,

That's an idea I never thought of. I have the same problems as Mike. Sometime over the holiday I'll try that. I assume that you mean just "add a light" where you want the under cabinet lighting.

Tommy

Tried That!

Hey, I really want to thank you for the help. The add light didnt work, so I started playing with materials setting. I get a little splash of light now that I turned up the transparency, but it is still way out of control. I know it can be done. What Im looking for is exactly the effect that "alobartn" aka Adam Gibson created on the post about Kitchen corner "base cabinet w/sink". I tried the setting and they do not work for me. Very frustrated.............

Thanks again,

Mike

If anyone is still interested in this post (if not I will just vent).....

I had no luck with the lights, so I started to focus on the materials. Im having some luck. I can get the light to splash on the countertop, but I have a tile (polyline solid) for a backsplash and I still have no luck getting a cone shape splash on that. I think the materials are key! I have turned the slider all the way down on the Transperent and the emissive and seem to be having better luck.

Still frustrated, but thanks for the help everyone.

Mike

Mike,

I just moved and won't set up the new office until next week. If you post again around Tuesday, it will remind me to post the dbx for the lights you mentioned. I remember it took a LOT of experimenting to get those cones to look right.
    Adam Gibson, CKD, CBD
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Chief X6

Hey Adam,

thanks, I am doing the work and Im learning, but I almost want to give up. If I make a light show on a blank wall, I can get it close. When I move it near or under cabinets, it all goes haywire...

I will post again, be sure I wont forget.....

Thanks for everything and happy holiday.

Ill be working........

Mike Ellis