Threaded View

Thanks Justice,

That is very interesting. Thanks for the post reference. It's very long so I read the first 30 post's then went to the end. The conclusion was quite serious for Chief. There are two issues at play and one solution. The 1st claim is good stuff in good stuff out. Not entirely true. The philosophy is true the reality is not. The 2nd is how it reports. The logic of the reporting could be user friendly, it's not.

I started this thread looking at the logic of the reporting. I have discovered a major flaw in that journey. The only logical solution is Residential BIM. For those that have no use for it thats fine for those that want it, see it's value and want to grow their businesses. These are the voices that we need to hear from.

Discussing this issue might be like gnawing on a bone but in reality do google search on residential BIM will immediately tell you that if you do not get on for the ride you will miss the opportunity. In photography this is known as the golden hour. The golden hour is all about timing and being late is not an option.

I am nearly ready to post the video pointing out the problems as I see it. If I am wrong I will be more pleased than anyone.
    Edward

CA X6 Beta

Designer

Intermediate skill set and reaching

PPCM Pace Project & Construction Management.
    www.ppcm.com.au