Automatically generated gable end walls

Hi guys,
    i have been doing other work other than drawing for a few months and, as is usual for me...the memory isnt so good.

in x4, is there a way to set the gable attic walls to a predefined walltype that is different from the normal walls that i have set up in preferences?

see my images below for example of
    1. what is default and
    2. what i actually want it to automatically generate

Also,
    notice that the attic wall (walltype= siding) has automatically generated on the inside layer of the wall below. I need it to autogenerate so that it sits flush with the outer layer of brickwork

(i am assuming that i have to add a layer of framing so that it is the same thickness as the double brick wall below. yes???)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gable End Wall Brick.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	189.4 KB 
ID:	56788   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gable End Wall Siding.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	193.4 KB 
ID:	56789  

In life there are at least 3 absolutes...rain, taxes, and free advice from "self acclaimed experts"!:Sly:

As far as I know, the auto attic walls match the wall it sits on by default, and if you want something different you have to change that wall type manually. Also if you want to move the attic wall to align with the brick, It's also a manual task. There might be a trick to auto aliment by using a different main layer for attic walls, but I have never seen any defaults for attic walls like that.
    Perry
    P.H. DESIGNS L.L.C.
    Eastvale Calif.
    Alienware, liquid cooled
    Ver 10-"X6 x64 SSA
    WIN 8.1 PRO 64 bit
    Nvidia GTX780 3GB.
    i7 920 2.67-- 12 GB Ram
    40" led monitor