Mulling Manual Bay Windows

I have a manual bay wall/window and the windows need to mull - i.e. no wall sections or gaps in the corners, just window frame.

I know I've had this problem before and half remember resolving it, but can't find where or how anywhere - maybe wishful thinking. I have set all the frame widths to zero and gone into defaults/plan to 'ignore casing for resize', but no joy. It seems to work better on 90 degree corners, but these are more like 45 degree and they just won't mull. Have a feeling this is connected with wall definitions but I've tried a load and although results vary, nothing seems to work right. I'll try auto bays to see if that helps, but that is not my preferred route...

What I'm trying to achieve is on many, many UK houses, so getting a fix for this would be helpful! I've spent as long trying to fix this detail as on the whole of the rest of the ground floor, accurately to the measured survey!!

(Yes, I'm still on X2)

Many thanks.
    Andy
    London, UK
    X6
    Property Development

xxxxxx
    Dell XPS
    O/S: Windows 7 64bit
    Processor: 2nd generation Intel Core i7-2670QM 2.20 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.10 GHz
    Memory: 16GB 1600 DDR3
    Screen: Dual 15.6" 1920x1080 and 28" 1920 x 1200
    Graphics: 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M
    Coffee: Lavazza

Quick update

I played with auto bays and looked at this video:

http://www.chieftutor.com/window/baywindow.html

and although it achieves what I need, I can only get it to work with a very thin wall. Use a standard 300mm (12") insulated wall and the window frames just wont mull - externally there is always a bit of wall or a gap (i.e. you can see right through) when the walls meet at 45 degrees.
    Andy
    London, UK
    X6
    Property Development

xxxxxx
    Dell XPS
    Processor: 2nd generation Intel Core i7-2670QM 2.20 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.10 GHz

D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall

Ah Scott to the rescue. Again!

I'm off down the pub now but this needs finishing tonight. So I'm hoping your video is veeeery simple for when I get home a little later!

Many thx.
    Andy
    London, UK
    X6
    Property Development

xxxxxx
    Dell XPS

You owe me a Guiness
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall