Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley Boltz View Post
    Yes and that's a bull****e workaround. Why the ****(o) would you want to pull a roof plane and have it snap off a GD 1/2" because of a **** vinyl siding or other snap point? Yes, I'm forced to pull dinky roof sections like you suggest in order to draw a roof plane too. Didn't used to do it in the Pre-X-Versions!!!! Just another example of letting Chief off the hook. We should have started screaming about this crap at the outset and the level should be loud enough to be heard in Idaho.-BB

Sorry, I'm refering to Scott's Post #12 with this rant.
    Well, this does not help pinpoint what the issue is, so it is kind of a wasted post. All I am saying is I do not experience this that I am aware of, so what is the difference? I don't know..... maybe user error? If it is not user error, let's try to pinpoint where and how the error occurs so it can be fixed. Oh, but you are referring to the dinky roof sections, so what is wrong with a dinky roof section? It gets the job done............... I have a feeling I am about to get in trouble again....... facts baby, let's get some facts. Hey BB, I do love your posts, probably even more passionate than I.
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall