Question Is there a 64-bit Trial version available?

I'm still using trial version of CA but I do have purchased Home Designer Pro 2012 and I will eventually upgrade to CA X4 premiere but just for now, I'm still experimenting and rehearsing things.

I couldn't find 64-bit version of CA trial. Is there one? I hate that the 32-bit version naturally cannot fully utilize my available memory space and I wish that experimenting with 64-bit version might be a bit faster.

Please help dear friends.

I would suggest you call Chief Architect's office when they wake up and see what they say. I am not sure about that. Did you check out the website to see if it is mentioned there? Did you do a search on this forum to see if your question has been asked by someone else previously?
    Curt Johnson

X5

Puget Systems Custom Computer, Win 7 Pro 64-bit SP1, 3.3Ghz Intel Core i5 2500K Quad, 8 GB Kingston DDR3-1333 Ram, Intel X25-M 80 GB SSD App Drive, WD 500 GB Caviar Blue SATA 6 Gb/s Data Drive, EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB VC, Antec 650W PS, Asus p8P67 Pro REV 3.0 Motherboard

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Johnson View Post
    I would suggest you call Chief Architect's office when they wake up and see what they say. I am not sure about that. Did you check out the website to see if it is mentioned there? Did you do a search on this forum to see if your question has been asked by someone else previously?
    Yes I will do that. It was about 6PM in Finnish time when they open the office so a few more hours. They should be available 24/7 as far as I'm concerned

Currently, the Trial Version is only available as a 32 bit program. If you purchase Chief Architect Premier, you can download and install either the 32 bit version, the 64 bit version, or both if needed.

There should not be any big performance differences between the 32 bit and 64 bit versions of the program.

The 64 bit version will allow you to use much more system memory though and this can be a big benefit when creating large or complex models.

If you have more questions, please feel free to contact our sales or technical support departements directly.
    Dermot Dempsey
    Principal Software Engineer
    Chief Architect, Inc.
    http://www.ChiefArchitect.com
    http://www.HomeDesignerSoftware.com