Suburban heaven (or is it elle)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/originalsymbols/

Join the 21 st century, you have now no excuse not to have a nice new shiny car outside your house.
    Archijef
    Last edited by ARCHIJEF2000; 10-18-2010 at 11:48 PM.
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.

Unless you're like me and can't see well enough to get a driver's license.

I like the red Ford truck, though.
    Jason McQueen

mcqueenj1977 @yahoo.com --- PO Box 248, Bovey MN 55709
    CA X1 -&- Artlantis Studio

A Ford pick up truck? pick up a pick up truck you can afford

15 new cars to download from original symbols
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.

If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed

Jason, just why did you want that pick up truck

Jason, just why did you want that pick up truck
    'Cause that's what I would drive if I could. I don't think I'd pick up stolen wheels with it, thought. Girls, maybe.

And it would look more realistic in front of the kind of house I normally design than a '57 Chevy or any Corvette. I'm from a small town.

Oh, yeah, and my Dad has a farm truck just like it. It's even that color.
    Last edited by mcqueenhomes; 10-04-2004 at 07:55 AM.
    Jason McQueen

So I joined originalsymbols just so I could download the Ford truck.

What units do I import it at? When I import its either for giants or for kids. I want it the size Ford designed it!
    Jason McQueen

Jason I think a lot of the car models are in feet, just go back and forth in the import thing until you have a final size that looks right, and perhaps suprisingly a lot of the material names are in French. I going to start a new thread about a program I like, which has relevance to symbol importing, watch this space.

Thanks. I know meters and inches didn't work.

Glad that high school French turned out to be half-useful.
    Jason McQueen

Rufus is offline Registered User Promoted
    With all the traffic I'm thinkin thats a CRACK house.

Look out its an angry mob

Funny you should say that Rufus, after the wheel theft incident, many folks had come to the same conclusion, crime was certainly on the increase. The police started keeping a close watch on the house. Later the FBI were called in after members of the “Green ecology radicals”, together with the “White supremacists”, and the “Pinkos” from Baton Rouge were seen entering the house. Later agents observed (and if only that had not lost the video-tapes) members of the Purple Gang and members of the “Black Panthers”. The FBI had the premises under surveillance for several months using a cleverly disguised Pizza delivery truck (not shown). One night the house mysteriously burnt down, nobody really knows why, though some residents believe it had something to do with the angry pitchfork wielding, burning torch waving mob that was seen in the street the very same night. How ironic that the federal agents, so distracted from their mind numbing task, decided that evening to drive off for a real pizza.
    The house was never rebuilt, the locals felt the site to be blighted, perhaps evil, possibly haunted. This did not stop the local authority, putting a car park on the site. Peace has returned to this community, tires no longer disappear in broad daylight, and everyone can find a parking spot.
    The end
    Archijef

On a serious note this image has a lot of stuff in it. Plenty of shadows and more polygons than a parrots’ necropolis, and it WILL NOT RENDER, its only possible to get a low detail view, what you’re looking at is a raytrace with low radiosity.
    Last edited by ARCHIJEF2000; 10-09-2004 at 08:49 AM.

Rufus is offline Registered User Promoted
    Pizza urge will do it every time. Nice job.