Eve Lights Follow Terrain

Has anyone come up with a simple solution for attaching eve lights to eves? They follow the floor of the room, which in most cases is outside, and thus, terrain. I've converted them to not require attachment to the ceiling to no avail.

Used as the default (attached to ceiling) they follow the roof plane's pitch when placed outside.
    Adam Gibson, CKD, CBD
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Chief X6

Adam:

I thought we now have some eve lights in the library now? I am sure I have use some spot lights under eaves before and not had any problems ... I might have had to manually manipulate them into position but I am sure they stayed put once I got them there ... and I connected them to switches as well.
    Curt Johnson

X5

Puget Systems Custom Computer, Win 7 Pro 64-bit SP1, 3.3Ghz Intel Core i5 2500K Quad, 8 GB Kingston DDR3-1333 Ram, Intel X25-M 80 GB SSD App Drive, WD 500 GB Caviar Blue SATA 6 Gb/s Data Drive, EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB VC, Antec 650W PS, Asus p8P67 Pro REV 3.0 Motherboard

Thanks Curtis. What were they attached to?
    Adam Gibson, CKD, CBD
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Chief X6

Isn't it 5:30 in Idaho? I'm impressed!
    Adam Gibson, CKD, CBD
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Chief X6

I got to bed rather late last night and up way too early today.

I looked in a 8.5 x 11 binder I keep of old plans and it appears I have the spotlights setting on the under side of the soffits. It was an older plan done in 2007 with v10. I really don't remember if the lights snapped to the soffit or not .... I suspect maybe not but can't say for sure how it worked.
    Curt Johnson

X5

Puget Systems Custom Computer, Win 7 Pro 64-bit SP1, 3.3Ghz Intel Core i5 2500K Quad, 8 GB Kingston DDR3-1333 Ram, Intel X25-M 80 GB SSD App Drive, WD 500 GB Caviar Blue SATA 6 Gb/s Data Drive, EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB VC, Antec 650W PS, Asus p8P67 Pro REV 3.0 Motherboard