Threaded View

I cannot. I would submit a support ticket, as I think this is at a minimum buggish if not an actual live creepy crawly.

A workaround:

Do a Saveas under the name "whatever saving friezes.plan"

In that file, uncheck "automatic" on the friezes you want to keep. Either turn off all other layers or even delete everything else in that file.

Back in your main file, as you get new frieze's right, copy and paste-hold them into this file.

When you're completely done, delete the frieze from all roof planes, then copy/paste-hold all your friezes back in from the holding file.

It sounds more complicated and time consuming than it actually is. We do this all the time, and I mean all the time - primarily to deal with instances when Chief doesn't like to build the right frieze, which is, well, all the time! We screw with roofs, walls, room definitions - whatever has to be done to get the right frieze, park it in a holding file, do the next one, and put it all back together in the end.

I hope this helps!
    Wendy Lee Welton
    Lic: NH, ME, NY, MA, NCARB

603-431-9559

www.artformarchitecture.com
    www.artformhomeplans.com

I wrote code in 1984 to make my Sinclair 100 - so I used to be a programmer! So I can say with authority how easy it is to program Chief features! ;-)