Electrical symbol size

I'd like to know if it is possibel to change the size of electrical symbols. For example, when inserting a symbol for a light switch or ceiling light or convenience outlet, the size is ok at 1/4" = 1'-0" scale (maybe a little big, but ok). But to scale a drawing up to say 1/2" = 1'-0", to show greater detail in small rooms (like a bathroom), the same symbols are huge. Can the size be reduced? I have to believe there is a setting, like scale factor, somewhere that can be changed. Any thoughts?
    Thanks,
    Mark
    Chief 9.54 and STILL waiting for boss to cough up some $$ for upgrade.
    Mark Sandsoy
    Mpls, MN
    CA X1

I wouldn't do it .... the sizes should change to reflect the scale you are using. But, if you must, open the symbol and go to the sizing tab and change it to what you want and see if that gives you the results you want. But, what about when you go back to a different scale?
    Curt Johnson

X5

Puget Systems Custom Computer, Win 7 Pro 64-bit SP1, 3.3Ghz Intel Core i5 2500K Quad, 8 GB Kingston DDR3-1333 Ram, Intel X25-M 80 GB SSD App Drive, WD 500 GB Caviar Blue SATA 6 Gb/s Data Drive, EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB VC, Antec 650W PS, Asus p8P67 Pro REV 3.0 Motherboard

I can't do it

I'm not asking if I should do it, I'm asking if I can do it. If I find out I can, then I'll investigate if I should do it.
    Think I'll start my weekend now.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    Mark
    Mark Sandsoy
    Mpls, MN
    CA X1