Thread: Door Schedule

Door Schedule

I have a glass shower door, it shows up in the door sch. as a hinged glass door.

How can I get it to show up as such in door sch (glass shower door)

Many Thanks Again
    Edward

If you go to the plan view, select the door, the click on the components icon (a green looking icon) ... this opens up the components spreadsheet "just for that door". You can either edit the description cell for the shower door (in the row that shows the actual door size) or you could add the desired description in the comments cell for the door. If you have the videos on creating and editing schedules, you should watch them; otherwise, you should study the manual. At first glance the components spreadsheet almost looks like it is a shortened version of your entire door schedule .... IT IS NOT! It is just for the individual door (in your case the shower door) which you selected in plan view. Hope this helps. I am still learning on schedules myself so I hope I haven't lead you astray. If you don't have the training videos on schedules, Louis has a tutorial on adding a column to a schedule that may help you out (www.lfcompany.com).
    Curt Johnson

X5

Puget Systems Custom Computer, Win 7 Pro 64-bit SP1, 3.3Ghz Intel Core i5 2500K Quad, 8 GB Kingston DDR3-1333 Ram, Intel X25-M 80 GB SSD App Drive, WD 500 GB Caviar Blue SATA 6 Gb/s Data Drive, EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB VC, Antec 650W PS, Asus p8P67 Pro REV 3.0 Motherboard