Thread: Top Tips for X1

Threaded View

George,

I also feel this is a great upgrade. It still needs some tweaking, but I chose to use it over 10 with every new project. I was a bit concerned that my other thread be construed otherwise, when that was not my intent, hence this new thread.

Ron,

I tried the Scotch approach once a very long time ago. Little did I know but alcohol actually increases tooth pain. Yikes! I ended up in the emergency room at 4 am, sleep deprived, out of my skin in pain, swollen faced and totally plastered. I was so drunk my roommate had to hold me up and do the 'splainin'. That was 30 years ago.

I guess I've been lucky - that was my first ever toothache, and this is the second. Nevertheless, 5 days now, 2 dentist visits, penicillin, painkillers, can't eat for crap, way way way too much Judge Judy. I now know all about the perils of getting cell phones for relatives, buying used cars, verbal agreements for childcare, dog bites and landlord disputes. If I ever find myself young, stupid and pregnant, driving a 1987 Chevy, with a dog clamped to my ass on my way home to a trailer with no heat, I'll know exactly what not to do.
    Wendy Lee Welton
    Lic: NH, ME, NY, MA, NCARB

603-431-9559

www.artformarchitecture.com
    www.artformhomeplans.com

I wrote code in 1984 to make my Sinclair 100 - so I used to be a programmer! So I can say with authority how easy it is to program Chief features! ;-)