Threaded View

Bug

Well for those that have followed my little problem of the computer freezing up when in electrical and moving a light fixture around i found the problem and think i have discovered my first bug. When the aerial view is open on my second monitor 20" Dell LCD and i am using it and then try to move an existing electrical light around on my first primary monitor 24" Dell LCD, then the program freezes up. no error or assertion notice or anything like that it just freezes up the screen. when we turned off the aerial view on the second monitor the program worked just great. it stopped freezing up. i never used the aerial tool very much till i got the 24" Dell monitor and started using the 20" as the second screen so i had room for the areial and the library on the second monitor and really started appreciating the aerial tool a lot. Well guess what. moving electrical around will freeze up the program at least it did to me with all the same circumstances like i described above. You can delecte it or you can put it in but when you hit the light fixture on the drawing it will freeze up the program if you try to move it.. thanks Rod