Threaded View

X6 Printing Issues

I am trying to figure out if I am the only one that keeps running into constant printing issues with X6.
    First off I keep getting a message asking to send a message to chief regarding the issue. Then asking if I want to ignore or debug.
    After ignoring 3 times I get into the dialogue box. This is not even the main issue I am running into right now...
    Supposedly chief may be aware of this.

My current issue is sending it to my Designjet510. I absolutely am not able to print from the new dialogue box. First I print the exact same way I did with X5 and I get an error message on the printer and it only prints half the page in black and white.
    I then try to adjust and send a bitmap image as HP suggests if my printer memory error comes on. It then prints, but only in black and white.
    I absolutely am not able to print in color from X6.
    Here is the Kicker.
    I have another seat of X6 that prints perfectly fine and we print the exact same way. I am also able to go back and print perfectly fine from X5.
    I really do enjoy a lot of things with X6 but this printing issue is absolutely beyond frustrating.
    Is there anyone that has run into the same issue or has any suggestions???
    HELP PLEASE?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Assertion Failure.PNG 
Views:	188 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	62115  
    Monte Heyn
    X1, X2, X3, X4, X5, X6
    http://www.i4homedesign.ca