Threaded View

odd CA licensing question

I installed CA on my sony VAIO laptop..its not running the best so I decided to install CA on my iMac using parallels...everything went fine, I deactivated on my sony and activated on the iMac no probs. However, it turns out that CA didnt work so well on parallels ie. render views weren't working at all (black screen), dbx windows didn't show previews (just a black box), generally, not useable at all so I decided to setup bootcamp and install windows 7 as a partitioned install.
    I'm just about ready to re install CA on my new partition and my question is this;
    Will CA recognise the partitioned install AND the parallels installed version as being two separate installs and will I need to boot up in mac running parallels and deactivate in order to activate on the bootcamp partitioned install?

edit: additionally, I would love to have CA on my laptop and on my iMac so I can take my Laptop out and about with me and use both computers but I'm not 100% sure what the deal is with licensing. I keep my files on dropbox so accessing them would be fine.
    Dave
    Chief X5