Thread: Tiling Walls??

Threaded View

Question Tiling Walls??

:mad:
    CA X1!
    I am trying to tile bathtub walls but not the full wall on the sides of the tub, only 1/3 the length wise and also I only want to tile about half way up. I tried to select one wall in 3D and I selected wall coverings but it did the whole room except from the ceiling down. NEED HELP! I did go into wall covering section and all I see there to design tile is
    Top to Ceiling, Width, and Floor To bottom. How can all this great looking tile work I seen be done with only these three settings especially If I only want to tile 1/3 the length of 1 wall?

Someone said choose the
    'wall>open dbx>materials tab and add you texture there' what is dbx and where is it located. Sorry to bother you guys with these dumb problems I have!

I only seen where you can tile inches from the ceiling down and from the floor up but how can I tile a wall only SO many inches deep?

Also in 3D I can select the bathtubs back wall and partial right wall but I cannot select the left long wall. It selects the outside wall behind it. PROBLEMS PROBLEMS!LOL
    Last edited by hvac2000; 02-28-2008 at 08:01 PM.