Hybrid View

I will take the laptop along when having a meeting for an on-going design project and make changes as we talk. Most of these are not difficult but seeing the changes immediately helps the client see where something is going. I do not do any rendering type changes as most of these take too long depending on the CPU involved. It never hurts to have a rendered pic, maybe not perfect but at least a pretty colored picture ready before the meeting. Think out how you are saving your plans before you make any changes to what should be your "main" plan set. It gets to be a real mess when you mix up which plan sent something to layout.

For the last few versions Chief offered a mobile option which provided two licenses so you didn't have to fool with the stupid dongle. I always buy that two license setup! You know you won't have the dongle when you need it if you leave the office, and I feel it is a good value for this one man office! I sincerely hope ART continues this offering as I have used Chief since Version 3 or 4, anyway, a long time!

And still learning!!
    Take Care

Jim