She sells steel sinks on the sea shore
    He steals steel sinks from sink store
    We thinks he slinks in the back door
    See how he evades Securicor
    He seals the deals, and never squeals
    And earns, just enough for three square meals
    Not to mention a really flash set of wheels
    He nearly got caught, but said "Gosh crikey",
    And legged it away on his new pair of Nike.
    So he'll steal steel sinks, till one day he'll be bought to heel.
    And tell the beak, "sorry yer onour", I must have been feeling mentally ill.
    I only did it to help all the poor,
    Which is why I kept going back for more and more.
    And said, Sir if you are lenient with me,
    I'll get you a very good discount on a plasma T.V.
    The judge retorts, could be that your just no good, however
    According to the reports, I am moved to believe you're misunderstood.
    I may be in for some criticism,but I don't think you're lying and I'm impressed with your witticism.
    So I'm letting you off with a small fine.
    So I'm letting you walk, now you are free, and although
    I wont invite you round to tea.
    I am still interested in the T.V.
    I believe you said it would be free

Anyone like these, I got them from Ikea. One is A sink inserted into a counter top. the other is a one-piece unit made from solid stainless steel.
    Last edited by ARCHIJEF2000; 11-23-2004 at 01:18 PM.
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.

Don't quit your day job to become a poet, However I like the backdrop. Where did you get it.

Roger

The backdrop is pure SONY, I took this picture myself, on a beautiful, end of the summer day, and it shows the Amstel river, on the outskirts of Amsterdam. I think its not a great backdrop, unless you are designing a houseboat.
    Backdrops are an art in themselves, its not so easy to get the right balance of perspective, depth of field, and things the right size, I usually have a problem withh the trees being to big.
    I hoped sombody would be interested in the sinks they were both made in CA, if anyone is interested I will post the technique rather than posting the model file.
    Achijef
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.

archijef would be keen to hear your technique for producing these sinks thanks zac

Any sink you want

Step by step:
    First in cad mode, make a custom profile to make the shape of the sink , this should be like a the letter “L”, or a man sitting on the ground against the wall, and staring East, make the “L” very thin a put a radius in the corner. Save the profile by clicking it, and then go: tools/symbol/ add to library. and save it with your moldings.
    Make a slab for the sink top
    To this slab introduce a slab hole, make the hole the right size and position, add radiuses to the corners, or if you wish a more complex curved sides with radiuses( I don’t like the word radii).
    Select the hole and then, using the replicate object thing make one copy and move this, an easy to remember distance to the left (-2000 mm, for example). Ignore any protest that you can’t have a hole just hanging around by itself.
    Select this isolated hole, right click, and covert to plain polyline.
    Right click again, and convert to molding polyline
    When prompted add your newly created polyline.
    Take a camera view, and take a look at your sink, hanging in space, adjust the dimensions, of the molding till everything looks right
    Now using the move object button, bring it back by entering the correct distance, and the correct direction.
    Your sink should now be ready, now you must find a tap (sold separately)
    I have included an image of a commercial sink; here I have also added a profile to the outside.

great stuff jeff, thanks very much zac

Thanks Jeff. Good stuff.

EHH
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ed Holmgren
    RoseWood Design

Psalms 62:8

Very handy. Thanks Jeff.

Christina