Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alarming Image

I often tune in to the American and Russian surveillance satellites, all you need is a good domestic satellite dish and the right software, I snatched an image from one of the polar obiters,taken directly over Antartica, I like to keep an eye on the Ozone hole. The picture I obtained is quite strange, it shows these strange strait and curved "artifacts", in the middle of what is a high barren and above all extremely cold plateau. I cannnot believe these are natural, yet there is no human activity in this area. What could it be? I shall be watching more carefully in future
    Last edited by ARCHIJEF2000; 10-26-2004 at 10:43 AM.
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.

Mankind couldn't hurt the ozone if he intended to, it's all Mother Nature and don't mess with her.shane

ronto is offline Registered User Promoted
    Thanks for the heads-up ARCHIJEF2000.

Glad your on the gig.

ronto

Well they cant be manmade structures could they? I mean, the topo hasn't been graded for a suitable building pad?

Maybe ice formations?

/shrug

UFO

Those are obviously space ship parts. UFO guys land there for repairs frequently, between penguin rebellions.

Honestly,
    Jere Johnson
    Version X3 & X4 & X5 latest
    Electra Glide Standard

ANARTIC

LOOKS LIKE BARRRACKS
    HARRY B STANFIELD JR
    101 alvin st.
    walterboro,sc 29488
    S&B REMODELING
    843-549-2674
    843-908-1143--MOBILE
    harrythebuilder@yahoo.com
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b335/HARRYBSTANFIELDJR/
    VER: 10.08A

NOT ALARMING AT ALL

THOSE FEATURES ARE SIMPLY CRAVASSE FIELDS THAT MADE IT ON THE TOPO. NOTICE THAT CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU DEPICT AS HIGH BARREN LAND, THIS IS VERY STEEP GLACIAL TERRAIN (NOTICE THE TIGHTLY SPACED ELEVATION LINES). CRAVASSE FIELDS ARE VERY COMMON IN THESE AREAS.

No, you're all wrong. What it really is is my thumb print!
    Dennis Gavin CR, CKBR
    Gavin Design-Build
    Media, PA.
    610-353-8890
    X5

The (Very) Cold War

I’ve been doing some more research, and have come up with some disturbing news. It concerns the Intrepid New Zealand reporter Khewee Allblacks, who was in Antarctica doing a story on the American-Russian hamburger vodka scam. One night he got talking to the elderly Norwegian ice scientist Johan Johannerssen, who told him the strange story of how the depleted Ozone layer combined with careless dumping of nuclear waste, had been affecting the local fauna, and that mankind was sitting on an ecological time bomb and “I hear them at night you know”. When asked to elaborate Johan just sipped his Glue wine and stared at the wall (his compatriots told that Johan had been driven a little bit crazy by the long polar nights).
    Khewee decided to make his own investigation, and began to scour the ice-fiends in search of the mysterious “them”, He breasted the crest of the hill to be greeted with this incredible sight

This second image was the last photo Kheewee was ever to take; he was able to transmit the images using his Thuria phone before being overwhelmed by the marching hoards.
    This is the news your governments have been suppressing for years, but how soon before the penguin Armies hop across to Cape Horn and begin their relentless march up the Americas

thanks to Harry and J Johnson who were right up to speed, and whom I suspect know more than they are telling.
    Now is the time to put down our mouses, and prepare for the attack of the killer penquins
    Your suggesions on how to combat the waddling menace are of vital importance, and I dont want ot hear it's in the manual
    Last edited by ARCHIJEF2000; 10-30-2004 at 12:09 AM.
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.

hahaha..
    thanks for some good humour. we all need some once in a while.
    :-)

I think that the penguins real intentions are not tyrrany, but stardom. They don't get enough air-time and publicity, besides, their marketing advisor told them that they could be just as popular as the apes if they would make formations that appeared to the satelite images as if they were taking over the world. However, Charton Heston probably won't be taking a lead role with them, I've heard rumor that Tom Hanks will be playing this in this one. Be watching for the biggest hit of all time, "Penguin Planet" coming to theaters near you in 2005.

"DOWN WITH THE APES!"
    Tim Schrock
    Design Build Solutions, LLC.

I enjoy working in Chief Architect. Made the switch to X5 and am enjoying the upgrades. Home-brewed computer...things are running swell!

Ahh, but if they were just seeking stardom they wouldn't have killed Kheewee. Killing the journalist is something only Activist Demonstrators and Protestors from Portland Oregon would conceive. They're really just incognito, hanging out in Arntarctica, practicing for what they will do if and when George W. Bush is re-elected President of the United States.
    Jason McQueen

mcqueenj1977 @yahoo.com --- PO Box 248, Bovey MN 55709
    CA X1 -&- Artlantis Studio

the blind leading the blind

They are harmless, I tell you. Look at the poor creatures, they have no eyes! They are merely leading each other into some stark region of the Antarctic to die a miserable unsightly death. (pun intended)

Originally posted by Tim Schrock
    I think that the penguins real intentions are not tyrrany, but stardom. They don't get enough air-time and publicity, ...
    You get extra credit for not taking credit for the pun - "They don't get enough air-time"

edie is offline Registered User Promoted

hmmm...

its really just voter registars...