Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DJKArch,

Thanks for pointing that one out!! It took me two times to read it even after you pointed that out! (Maybe I shouldn't have just admited that!) Too funny, though!!
    Tim Schrock
    Design Build Solutions, LLC.

I enjoy working in Chief Architect. Made the switch to X5 and am enjoying the upgrades. Home-brewed computer...things are running swell!

The Emperer has spoken

Don’t be fooled I have it on very good authority, that the Emperor penguin will soon order his minions on there long march north. They may tell you they on the way to the Artic, ah the search for “lebensraum”, now where have we heard that before. Some may say we should accept the flipper of friendship, when offered, but I say no, tolerance is a great human virtue, so lets not waste it on inferior species. Perhaps we should examine a piece by” Swims with Herrings” the radical penguin poet, whose poem is entitled. “Us penguins want to take over the world”

THEY ATTACK
    THEY ATTACK
    They are on a rampage
    Unleashed from ancient time
    Stumbling from the ice age
    Marching side by side
    Beaks of steel are flaming
    Women are enraged
    Sky of death is flaming
    Women get engaged
    They were born of atomic steel
    Life and death to them seemed so unreal
    Slashing at the ramparts
    Hurling ton's of shot
    Shopping now at Wal Mart
    Smoking tons of pot
    They are on a rampage
    They were first to fight
    They would write a new page
    If they could only write
    They attack
    Life and death to them was so unreal
    They attack
    C'mon baby, kick 'em in the ding - ding
    Trouble on the double's what it b-b-b-b bring bring
    They attack
    It's a penguin attack
    So get back
    They attack.
    armored phalanxes
    flanking maneuvers
    vomiting terror
    Gibsons and Hoovers
    Blasted by fusion
    Kicked in the head
    just to make sure
    we chopped up their dead
    It's a penguin attack
    Stumbling from the ice age
    They were last in flight
    They would write a new page
    If they could only write
    Rumbling from the ice age
    They were last in line
    They would start a new age
    If they could just take time
    It's a penguin attack
    C'mon baby, kick him in the ding-ding
    Trouble on the double's what it b-b-b-b-bring bring
    They attack
    It's a penguin attack
    They attack
    They attack
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.

I'm not worried. Just fly a plane over their heads and they all fall flat out there backs.

Laugh while you can

Another Ice Age is exactly what those most excellent avians have in mind...billions and billions of them marching in lock step sets up vibration breaking off huge chunks of artic ice shelf which drift northward and melt flooding the oceans with fresh water interrupting the oceanic conveyor and ......guess what....a planet two thirds inhabitable by only......guess who.

Solution: Fly over with helicopters playing rap music and break up the formations while we still can.

Having more fun than drafting,
    Jere Johnson
    Version X3 & X4 & X5 latest
    Electra Glide Standard

Hail to the Chief (Conquering Penguin)

Fellow orinthologists and political scientists:

After diligent research and pole watching, I have discovered that subject creatures are real, they are sighted, they religiously follow their appointed elevation contour marks, they originate in Australia, of all places, and also speak French. I captured their recently-elected Commander-in-Chief (or self-appointed Emperor) and polished him off last night before he got very far north and I offer the following pic as evidence (if I can embed the pic on my first try).

For my efforts, I only want boiled-down and effective CA "cheats."

Hoo-rah!
    Jay

Whatever happened to the Superheros

If the Penguins ever reach South America, and begin their drive up the Pampas it will take more than a few Argentinean Gauchos shouting “he Senor Penguin, hold it right there I’ve got a Bolos and I’m not afraid to use it. The penguins will laugh and roll on regardless. No, what we need are some real Superheros. A lot of Readers might think Popeye is favorite, but that’s not possible, I’ve heard he is in intensive care suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. It seems that the gentle giant Bluto, having suffered a lifetime of humiliation and physical abuse from the spinach crazed sailor-man, took Popeye’s imprecation to “blow me down” quite literally, and did just that. There’s the Incredible Green Hulk, but his fancy Beverly Hills psychiatrists, have had our hero on “anger management therapy” , and he just doesn’t get mad anymore. Wallace and Grommit had a run in with a larcenous penguin, but it took 12 months of plasticene animation just to capture one penguin in a milk bottle.

Perhaps its time to call in the “Nac Mac Feegle”,( go on look it up), these 6 inch high blue skinned, red haired ex fairies and all pictsies, are absolutely fearless, and fear no man or beast( except Lawyers) The Feegles are a drinking, fighting, stealing folk, with a broad Glaswegian accent, they will attack with cries as” See you, penguin scuggun that you are, eat sum heid” and “hey Penguin, can yer mammy sew, then get her to sew this”. The only problem is these folk will need paying, they wont accept Fairy gold for they know it evaporates in the morning, Feegles need to be paid in 12 year old malt, nothing less. So can anyone suggest A superhero to save us , time is short, act now.
    Last edited by ARCHIJEF2000; 11-13-2004 at 10:59 AM.
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.

If you need help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire 'the A-Team'.
    Jason McQueen

mcqueenj1977 @yahoo.com --- PO Box 248, Bovey MN 55709
    CA X1 -&- Artlantis Studio

The A team is easy enough to find, they’re in the book, I just can’t afford them. In the mean time, apart from preparing for a large scale military invasion, it has come to my attention, the feathered fiends are trying a more insidious way to infiltrate and destroy human society. The penguins plan to bring about our downfall by “disco” music. Using Hypnotic rhythm and dastardly lyrics with implanted subliminal commands, the penguins intend to turn our brains to jelly. This almost succeeded in the Seventies, but luckily Punk came along and saved us.

This photo was taken by an agent disguised as a pool-cleaner, it shows the latest Bird Band, called the “Village Penguins”, rehearsing their new song Y.C.C.A. (Young Cocks Christian Association)

OK Penguin make my day

I worried that many of you may have choosen to ignor the Penguin problem, But I know they are still plotting our downfall. Perhaps its time to call in the Daleks, these robotic monstrosities, have not been seen on this planet since the late seventies, but are equiped with a devastating ray-gun, and a handy plunger for unblocking the sink.

Scene taken from that great spagetti southern "A Fish full of dollars", You can just picture the great Clint Dalek saying "you penguins gonna stand there and whistle Dixsie, or are you gonna go for your herrings".
    EXTERMINATE,,,,EXTERMINATE.

Just because you're not paranoid ,it doesnt mean I'm not watching you.

OK I know I said all you needed was the right satellite dish and the right software, The truth is, I made the whole thing up, perhaps some of you had already guessed as much.
    However now the right software is available, and is to download. here's the link http://learn.arc.nasa.gov/worldwind.
    Happy spying, and find your own penguins
    Last edited by ARCHIJEF2000; 01-30-2005 at 10:32 AM.

I think the original picture is a topographic survey of the house site you are working on!

The final solution

ACTUALLY I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH The penguin menace is still with us Perhaps we should have known the Japanese have had a solution for the penguin problem for years already; WHEN PENGUINS ATTACK
    http://www2.sd43.bc.ca/portmoodyseco...tion_index.htm
    Last edited by ARCHIJEF2000; 02-19-2005 at 02:19 AM.