Baseboard on Fireplace Mantle

I have tried to get rid of the baseboard on the base of the mantle by inserting invisible walls and defining the height of the baseboard as zero, but it the results aren't good. Is their a better way to control the baseboard?

One option is to get rid of the base in the room and then just extrude a base on a molding polyline and don't put it in front of the mantle.

Thanks Louis! That was a big help. It made it so that I still used an invisible wall, but I placed it farther away from the fireplace so that it did not interfere with the existing walls, then I just added a couple of molding polylines on each side of the fireplace with the same baseboard profile. I am really grateful to all of you who attended the User meeting at Coeur d' Alene. I am amazed at how much I got out of that meeting and how much I continue to gain as a result of all of your posts here on Chief Talk. I have been using Chief for a long time now and I have watched the growth and funcionality improve over the years. It is great to feel like I made the right choice in chosing Chief. I think it is as much a function of a great group of users as it is a great program. Thanks to all of you!

Chris,

I'm glad I could help and I'm glad you enjoyed the users group. Katy and I had a great time and look forward to doing that again.