Interior walls won't extend to roof

Hi All. the roof pitch for this part of the house is (flat) 1/4" per foot. I have the " ceiling over this room " boxes UNCHECKED in the structure tab of the room specifications dbx. The interior walls of this section of the house still will not go to the roof.I have the "full gable wall" box checked on the appropriate exterior walls. Thanks much Bob Levin

w/o a plan its only a guess....the designation for roof style doesn't matter once the roof is in place, chief will cut the walls automatically at the roof line..walls editted in elevations will retain their edits, unless you open the dbx for them (either in an elevation or in plan view) and check the boxe(es) for default top/bottom ht

a couple of things to look at...the filler above the wall ht is an attic wall...have you editted them?...ie..made them invisible, altered them in an elevation?

Have you editted the lower level walls in an elevation?......if none of that is helpful...

the simplest way to get full ht walls is to simply open the room dbx for that area and set the ceiling hts to a high value...it doesn't matter what the value is as chief does not use this info to alter a roof that is already in place...it will simply try to build the walls up to that ht until they are cut automatically by the roof...

Thanks

I didn't ask the question, but that last part, about the very high ceiling, is a very helpful suggestion.

For me, it's also a way to not have floating wall pieces on my attic plan, if I don't want them.

Wendy

Thanks Tim and Wendy .. The high ceilings worked ok. The other two pointers were helpful as well. Thanks. Bob L.