If you fix my car I'll give you a merc. or BMW

Enclosed is a picture of Golfs, dxf to download at originalsymbols. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/originalsymbols

Also can anyone help, I found some files, of good BMW and Mecedes cars. but they are too big to import into Chief Architect, so I'm uploading a file called "big cars" containings these files in 3ds, and Dxf, if anyone knows how to reduce the polygons, perhaps you could, and then return the modified files to the site (In Dxf). Thanks
    Archijef
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.

Hey Jef
    The problems with chiefs Solid Modelling Kernel?
    The same can also be said for other programs eg archicad,ACad
    They dont handle complex curves and multi-polys very well
    Real curves are best modelled using nurbs.
    For 3D nurbs models try Rhino,For 3D nurbs,Design and architecture use vector works.They both have excellent 3D tools .Vector works is the best value for Money by far.
    Regards

Not so clever

Thanks Chris the problem is I'm maybe not so clever, which was why are was asking someone else if they could do it.
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.

Hey jef
    My dad use to give me this advise,"never limit yourself to only what you know" Quote
    You can always learn something by asking,and the internet is a great place to ask.
    "Design ,analyze and being able to communicate,......,create real solutions and make it happen"Quote .and thats my legacy
    Cheers