Threaded View

I can print to a 24x36 PDF with PDF Factory just fine.

I can open that same PDF in PDF Factory and print it to my HP 500 just fine.

Since I'm able to create a PDF, and then print it, with PDF Factory - my in-house printing is all set.

But, I can't print the same file from Adobe!!!

When I open that same 24x36 PDF in Adobe Acrobat 6.0 or with Adobe Reader 6.01 - it looks complete in the on-screen preview, but doesn't print the last 4 or 5 inches.

Another interesting clue: If I use the rotate tool and flip the whole thing over, it still leaves off the last 4 or 5 inches, but now it's from opposite side of the drawing (because I flipped it).

I'm only concerned about this because I want to be able to use PDF files to distribute my drawings, and everybody else is going to use Adobe products to open and print.

I know this isn't a Chief problem, but I was hoping greater minds than mine had encountered, and possibly solved, this problem.

P.S. Deastman, (is it Danny?) - with 995 and edoc, do you get a full image on screen at least? And are you trying to print directly from them, or use them to create a file and then print from Adobe? I am at least able to create and print 24x36 with PDF Factory, so maybe that's a help for you for your in-house needs.

Wendy