Thread: polyline solids

polyline solids

Does anyone know how to rotate a polyline solid
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.

Should rotate like any polyline box (plan view or elevation)....can you be more specific?

Ben Palmer
    arizona custom home design
    www.palmerhomedesign.com

follow us on facebook

Polyline solids

Have found that in plan view you can rotate on one axis, and in section view you can rotate about the other axis.

Hope this helps.

Paul S.

The only way I know is to make a symbol and rotate in the symbol creator. You can spin it but I don't think that is what you want.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    David Eastman
    Eastman Builders
    10803 Gulfdale
    San Antonio TX 78216
    Ph. 210-842-4037
    Fax 210-485-1364
    David@Eastmanbuilders.com

I need to make a polyline with circular profile and then rotate it 45 deg. My plan was to use"'Crossroads ,but when I öpen the DXF there is nothing to see.
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.

Originally posted by ARCHIJEF2000
    I need to make a polyline with circular profile and then rotate it 45 deg. My plan was to use"'Crossroads ,but when I öpen the DXF there is nothing to see.
    Did you export from a 3D view? Draw the shape you want and open a 3D view, I use the Overview for something like this, and export from that view.

One other thing. When I open a dwg or dxf, exported from Chief, in AutoCAD in most cases I must use the "View Extents" tool to se it properly.
    Last edited by Larry Kumpost; 09-19-2004 at 11:15 AM.
    Larry

Lawrence C. Kumpost, Architect

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be
    stationery.