Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks for the pointers Louis...it's nice to get a visual on some of you all--finally! Sure wish I could have gone this year, but I'm planning next year's trip in the budget right now!!
    Tim Schrock
    Design Build Solutions, LLC.

I enjoy working in Chief Architect. Made the switch to X5 and am enjoying the upgrades. Home-brewed computer...things are running swell!

Finally, I'm back from holiday and can post this, the missing rendering entry from the contest.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Adam Gibson, CKD, CBD
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Chief X6

Thanks ART for providing us with the coolest classroom. Look at that rear projection screen!

This is the rendering I submitted at the meeting. It is the kitchen of the most recent home we are starting to build. I didn't have time to get the cabinets the right color as they will be a pickeled stain. All the lights are set to both render and raytrace correctly with no adjustment. As I learned at the meeting all lights once set as you like them can be saved to "my lights library" and set as the default lights so you don't have to adjust them in new plans. If anyone has a good pickeled stain texture I would like a copy.

Thanks

HTH
    Attached Images Attached Images
    David Eastman
    Eastman Builders
    10803 Gulfdale
    San Antonio TX 78216
    Ph. 210-842-4037
    Fax 210-485-1364
    David@Eastmanbuilders.com

CCC is offline Building Florida Since 74
    Unfortunately this is late. Charley socked us & Frances clobbered us. Our cable services were just restored.

I couldn't let another minute pass without posting how much I appreciated all the effort by the staff at ART, and those users that contributed their work, comments and good humor. It is both wonderful and insightful to actually meet those that have worked in-house and in the field to strenghten Chief Architect into the can-do software that it is.

Kudos to all.

~C
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkorange]~Cheryl[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Cheryl, I'm glad you made it back in one piece!
    Adam Gibson, CKD, CBD
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Chief X6

Yes, good to have you back to the land of electricity and communications! We were praying for you...

I sure enjoyed meeting you and Adam and so many others in person.

Hang in there with the clean-up!

Christina

Hi Cheryl
    Glad to hear you're ok and back online! I've been thinking about you and am hoping that Ivan passes you by...
    I really enjoyed meeting everyone. ART did a great job and it will be fun to get together on an annual basis.

Take Care
    Barb