Threaded View

User's Group Meeting Reactions

What a wonderful thing ART did by hosting the first User's Group meeting! It was magical to finally meet the Chief team from Coeur d'Alene, and to put faces with some of the personalities from this site. I only hope more users from this forum show up at next year's meeting, which apparently will take place.

About 150 people were present for the dinner cruise (first night) and all day event full of break-out sessions, meals replete with speeches, information, and good food, CAD shootout contest (a hilarious blast with full color commentary from the CEO), and awards. Even live music!

During the day not one question went unanswered, albeit the answer was not always one the questioner hoped for. Nevertheless the various expertise demonstrated by both staff and end-users was nothing short of inspiring.

Arriving with high hopes for an intense learning experience, mine were exceeded. I feel the ART employees et al deserve praise, who demonstrated exemplary professionalism and knowledge, and who create a sense of confidence that we, the users of the product they have developed, are in good hands and will be well served now and in years to come.

When next year’s announcement arrives, I hope ART will have made provisions for the onslaught of expected participants. Perhaps it won’t be necessary to again lash three cruise boats together just to fit us all on the lake. Maybe there’ll be a boat big enough to fit everyone (it was kinda funny to see that). Anyway, don’t delay in signing up. You won’t regret it! Thank you ART!
    Last edited by alobartn; 09-03-2004 at 07:36 AM.
    Adam Gibson, CKD, CBD
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Chief X6