Thread: layout page

layout page

can anyone post a picture of there title blocks on there layout page? how much info do you all feel should be in the title blocks ?
    i am concerned about the sizing of the title blocks also

one othe thing does anyone know if i can import my logo on the layout page as a water drop ? i would prefer to keep it just on 1 page , is that possilbe ?

Woody,

Use your own judgment. The title block should communicate the identifying data of the project and those intimately concerned in designing, engineering and building the project so use your own judgment.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect ® Trainer, Beta Tester, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32, 500 Gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

Chief 7-X6, Home Designer versions 7-2014
    3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-4446
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel
    Help is just an e mail or call away!

As far as what info goes in a title block - find some places where you can see title blocks on actual projects - a neighbor who had a remodel done, plans on file with your city open for public review... See as many different ones as possible. You will quickly get a feel for what is common, what is obnoxious (i.e. too big or distracting logos, too tiny print, too hard to read fonts), what is good (info in good, readable type; the right kinds of info), etc. If you will be submitting plans to a planning department, check to see if they have specific requirements as to what info they want.

Christina

pj3 is offline Registered User Promoted

layout

Items that you want to show on EVERY page... put on Page "0" Items that you want to show up on a single page use the < - > arrows to scroll to the page that you want it to show up on...