Problems With Glass

In the posted photo I need to adjust the color and opacity of the glass but have been unable to solve the problem.

Would appreciate some help.

Paul

Paul K. Traylor (Design Engineer )

WoodArt Design and Drafting Service
    "Great Homes Come From Great Designs"

pktraylor65@gmail.com
    North Fort Myers, Florida

Here I have made a simple glass table with glass feet, and placed a glass partition to the side.
    Everything is made from polyline slabs. To change the material to glass, open the object (each individual slab in this case) under materials select a glass material . Double click on the colour in the dialog box, select render, define material appears, make sure advanced is selected. This is the setting that will give you the total control over the material.
    In your material list you will notice various types (colours) of glass. In the example below, I have used three different glass colours, for the table top, the legs and the glass partition. Because your materials are different, they may now be controlled separately, you can alter the colour of the glass or the transparency, of one object at a time. I chose to change all colours to white and increased opacity of the Table top. So everything is white, yet the material names remain different, and the properties controllable. I would recommend creating custom glass materials; otherwise you may end up changing your normal windows.
    a
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.

Hello Jeff!

I understand what you said and have tried the colors and also the textures. I seem to be doing a lot of glass lately so I am more then just practicing.

Again, thanks Jeff,

Paul

Paul K. Traylor (Design Engineer )

WoodArt Design and Drafting Service
    "Great Homes Come From Great Designs"

pktraylor65@gmail.com
    North Fort Myers, Florida