Feedback on touch screen laptops

There were only a couple of threads about this topic and most comments were many weeks or months old (which is an eternity in the tech world). I would love to hear more feedback on touch screen laptops. There is a thread on the Surface Pro which was promising but there seems to be very few established users. I saw one mention of the Sony Duo 13 which leads my wish list right now, mainly because of the way it integrates the keyboard. The keyboard just seems less intrusive and I can't imagine using CA without one (hotkeys and such), plus I like the larger screen and the fact that it can be upgraded to 8Gb of RAM and a 256GB or 512GB SSD drive.

Some questions I have:
    1) When you pinch to zoom, do the tool bars stay locked and only your work environment zoom, like scrolling in and out with the mouse on a desktop? It's concerned me that CA would not be able to differentiate since zoom is a platform wide feature.
    2) I absolutely love the trackpad on the Macbook Pro, is the screen as responsive on the touch screens? I've also noticed that not all trackpads behave the same with CA. Some scroll in and out with 2 fingers but the Macbook tracks side to side and up and down with 2 fingers (which I love). Also, not all trackpads are as customizable as they should be.
    3) Is the stylus a big pain in the rear? I borrowed a friends Wacom Intuous Pro and thought it was pretty lame. I had trouble pointing to a pad and not to a screen. I've used a stylus on my iPad for writing and thought it was pretty easy. The Wacom was just weird and it wasn't very touch responsive.
    4) Is the interface too small to use a finger to select and place items, draw walls and CAD lines, etc?

Any other input would be appreciated. I plan on using this machine as a secondary unit for meetings and site work (meetings are frequent - site work, not so much). I've often thought that a touch screen would be a great environment for CAD design, especially after I bought and iPad last year (and as many of us know, tablet apps don't quite cut it).
    X, X3, X5 and X6
    SSA membership since 2011
    Hebrews 3:4
    stevecoxinc.net
    Pinterest
    Houzz

Apple 27" iMac
    3.5GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo boost up to 3.9 GHz)
    32 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX780M 4GB GDDR5
    512GB Flash Drive

Steve:

you should re-post on the new Chieftalk forum https://forums.chiefarchitect.com/

most of the users are over there now

Lew
    Lew Buttery
    Castle Golden Design - "We make dreams visible"

Lockport, NY
    716-434-5051
    www.castlegoldendesign.com
    lbuttery at castlegoldendesign.com

CHIEF X5 (started with v9.5)