Threaded View

OK ... for some reason I am able to access the new forum now. I turned down my security level one notch ... maybe that is what did it?

Went through and read the 4 pages of Q&A top see what I was missing. Now I am trying to figure out what it takes to become a participant on the new forum.

When I click on "Create Account" I am just directed to the new forum's home page ... same goes for when I click on "Sign In". Next, I went to Announcements and clicked on the thread for the new forumn, then I clicked on the "user handle" link but again the new forum's home page opens but I am obviously restricted as a viewer only and have no ability to start a new thread, post on an existing thread, view the forum members by clicking on that tab, etc.

So, what is the secret to getting a user handle, signing in, creating an account (if I need to do that) and be a "functioning" member of the forum. I apparently only have two-weeks to get this sorted out or I am going to get flushed into Lake Coeur d'Alene and be gone forever (not that anyone would miss me ... but I would miss everyone else).

Help!!!! Thanks.
    Curt Johnson

X5

Puget Systems Custom Computer, Win 7 Pro 64-bit SP1, 3.3Ghz Intel Core i5 2500K Quad, 8 GB Kingston DDR3-1333 Ram, Intel X25-M 80 GB SSD App Drive, WD 500 GB Caviar Blue SATA 6 Gb/s Data Drive, EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB VC, Antec 650W PS, Asus p8P67 Pro REV 3.0 Motherboard